Tuesday, May 26, 2009

out of the mouth of babes

Wow it has been too long since I blogged...

Here are a few things from my lovely children over Memorial Weekend.

We went out of town on Sat. I asked all the kids to pack an extra set of clothes for the day. (you know just in case) Josiah asked "Why do we need to bring another set of clothes?" I said "just in case you spill something" He seriouly said "but what if I spill twice?" I said "You won't."

20 min later we were loading into the van. I found Abby staring into the rearview mirror. She was staring at the scratch on her nose from the day before. She looked at me and said "Am I going there looking like this?" OMG I have a little Diva--Do you think she'll have a closet just for shoes? (Now remember she is only 3!)

Today Abby came to me and said "I want to eat all the time so I can get fat and gooey."

Does anyone else write this stuff down? Oh how cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment